Texas State offering complimentary general election, early voting parking beginning Oct. 18
Jayme Blaschke | October 14, 2021
Texas State University will be hosting general election voting and early voting on campus beginning Monday, Oct. 18.
The university will sponsor complimentary parking in the LBJ Student Center Parking Garage.
Visit Electioneering at Texas State University for dates and hours of operations for the following on-campus voting location, LBJ Student Center 3-21.3.
Complimentary parking is provided during voting hours at the LBJ Student Center Parking Garage. To ensure parking is validated, follow these steps:
- Press the button and pull a parking slip upon entry to the LBJSC Parking Garage.
- Head to the designated polling location to vote, LBJ Student Center 3-21.3.
- Request a parking validation card from the polling representative in 3-21.3.
- Return to your vehicle and drive to the exit lanes.
- At the exit gate, insert your validated entry ticket in the designated slot. This will open the gate.
About Texas State University
Founded in 1899, Texas State University is among the largest universities in Texas with an enrollment of 38,694 students on campuses in San Marcos and Round Rock. Texas State’s 192,000-plus alumni are a powerful force in serving the economic workforce needs of Texas and throughout the world.