FFCRA Leave Request Forms Now Available in SAP
John E. McBride, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources | April 17, 2020
Email sent to Staff, Faculty and Undergraduate and Graduate Student Workers
Texas State University staff, faculty, and undergraduate and graduate student workers have two additional options for leave as announced on March 31, 2020— Emergency Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave. The university is providing these options to Texas State employees as part of the newly enacted Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). Employees who wish to request either FFCRA leave category will now find two new leave forms in SAP. For your convenience, please refer to these user guides for both requesting leave and timekeeping:
- To request leave, please review the following user guides to help you either:
- Once completed, the form will automatically route to your supervisor, who may:
- To help you enter the appropriate time code to account for absences due to COVID-19, use the following COVID-19 Leave Reporting for FFCRA SAP Timekeeping Guidance once you receive email notification that your request is approved by Human Resources.
- For more information regarding eligibility to use this leave, please visit the HR Workplace Updates for COVID-19 website.
- You can also visit the COVID-19 FAQS for Faculty and Staff website to find answers to frequently asked questions.
For questions regarding the leave request forms or timekeeping, please contact the Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 245-2557. Thank you for your continued commitment to Texas State University as we support our Bobcat Community through these challenging times.