Stay Informed Bobcats!
At Texas State University, we want our students, faculty, and staff to be in-the-know about university news and events. We are committed to sharing consistent, transparent, important information across a variety of communication channels to keep the Bobcat family engaged and informed. Here are the top ways to stay informed:
1. Sign up for RAVE alerts. Our alert notification system sends text or emails to your device during emergencies. Click here to sign up using your NetID.
2. Read TXST Connections. This newsletter is emailed every two weeks and includes “Campus Conversations,” messages from university thought leaders on topics that impact the Bobcat family. It also includes news highlights and achievements of our students, faculty and staff. Click here for past issues of TXST Connections.
3. Follow TXST social media. Be sure to check out the main university Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also, click here for a full Social Media Directory of university colleges, programs, and departments
4. Visit the Diversity and Inclusion website to learn the latest about the university’s inclusion initiatives and student resources. Visit inclusion.txstate.edu.
5. Follow TXST President on Twitter. Follow @TXSTPresident to see what President Denise Trauth is up to on our San Marcos or Round Rock Campus.
6. Read From The Hill. From the Hill is a digital newsletter from President Denise Trauth to share news highlights and important messages. Click here to read past editions of From the Hill.
8. Visit the TXST Safety and Security website for information on safety resources and information. Visit safety.txstate.edu.
9. Participate in Talk with the President events every semester to share your thoughts, questions and concerns with President Trauth. Click here for this semester’s schedule.